The success of Passarella & Associates is attained through the knowledge, dedication, and team work of our ecologists, biologists, environmental consultants, AutoCAD and GIS technicians, and support staff members. We utilize the team approach for coordination of projects among disciplines within the firm as well as when working with other firms. We believe this team approach allows us to offer our clients the strongest group of experts needed to provide the highest quality of service.
Many team members chose long-term careers here at Passarella & Associates, growing with the company. We feel they stay for the diversity and challenge that many projects bring, and also for the atmosphere within the company.
Current Open Positions
November 2, 2023
Passarella & Associates, Inc. is searching for a career-seeking, entry-level ecologist for our Fort Myers, Florida office. There is potential for relocation to one of our other offices. Applicant must possess, at a minimum, a bachelor's degree in natural sciences (preferably environmental studies, soil science, wetland science, botany, or wildlife related). Experience is preferred, but not necessary. Professional responsibilities to include, but not limited to, performing wetland jurisdictional determinations, habitat mapping, vegetation monitoring, protected species surveys, environmental permitting, mitigation analysis, and report writing.
Applicant must be comfortable working in the outdoor environment (including the ability to walk long distances and perform field work under various conditions such as heat and humidity) as well as an office setting. Applicant should be hard working, dependable, have a strong GPA and writing skills, demonstrate good communication skills, and be willing to work in a team setting.
Salary is commensurate with experience/skills. We value our employees and their hard work and dedication, and we show our appreciation through providing exceptional benefits.
Please email resumes to Laura Siebenmorgen for consideration.
No phone calls please.
- Paid holidays and personal time
- Company vehicle and cell phone (for ecologists)
- Health/life, vision, and dental coverage (100% premium paid)
- 401(k) Plan and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business casual dress code
- Company provided Columbia field shirts and other apparel
Company Sponsored Activities
- Volunteer/community outreach opportunities
- 5K runs/Golf/sporting clay/fishing tournament participation
- Annual events
- Community support
- Team building activities
- Social activities and more
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid memberships to professional associations and organizations
- Professional association/board/committee representation opportunities