Serving the Southeast
Passarella & Associates, Inc. was founded in 1996 and has offices in Florida and South Carolina which allows us to provide our services to clients throughout the southeast. Our team of experienced ecologists, biologists, environmental professionals, geographic information system (GIS) analysts, AutoCAD technicians, and support staff members, has the knowledge and experience to assist clients with navigating environmental regulations, no matter the complexity of the project.
Passarella & Associates, Inc. has developed a strong project-team approach that provides flexibility and strength. We understand the importance of communication and work closely with our clients to ensure that each project is designed, permitted, and implemented to the highest level of quality, all while complementing the natural environment.
Our Reputation for environmental expertise is based on our skillful application of science and sound ecological principles as well as a thorough understanding of permitting and agency requirements and regulations.
Our Professional Approach ensures that each project meets client expectations while finding a sustainable balance with the natural environment. We use the latest technology and resources, including a comprehensive GIS database, to ensure the accuracy and quality of our data – and your project.
Our Clientele is wide-ranging and includes landowners, civil engineers, land surveyors, planners, land-use attorneys, realtors, residential and commercial developers, agricultural operations, as well as local, state, and federal agencies.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Ecological Society of America
- National Association of Environmental Professionals
- Florida Association of Environmental Professionals
- South Carolina Association of Environmental Professionals
- Florida Airports Council
- Society of Wetland Scientists
- The Wildlife Society
- National Association of Mitigation Banking
- South Carolina Mitigation Association
The firm or its principles hold these certifications
- Certified Professional Wetland Scientist, Society of Wetland Scientists
- Certified Ecologist, Ecological Society of America
- Certified Wetland Delineator, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Certified Prescribed Burn Manager, Florida Department of Forestry
- Certified PADI Scuba Diver
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection Professional Mangrove Trimmer/Supervisor
- FWCC (Authorized Gopher Tortoise Agent)
- FWCC (Authorized Burrowing Owl Agent)